Saturday, March 8, 2008

Save the World

I have chosen this as my title because I want to contribute and help in saving our environment. As I could observe on what is happening right now many of the spicies are endangered if we will let this happen their species could not be seen by the future generations. First, what are the reasons behind these? for me it is because of the people who continually destroying our environment by means of illegal logging that could be led to the bird out of their place to live for and continually hunting them for food without any reasonable answers. we should not let this happen because many of us will suffer at the end. Just like what happen to Tasmanian wolf, boa, dodo, great auk, passenger pigeon, spectacle cormorant, English wolf and many more. I am really disappointed because they sacrifice their own lives just because of technologies and progress, it is not bad if we are in a good status right now but we could not see all of the disadvantages that this progress could bring. Before I end this, I would like to leave a message,"We have no right to treat these organism like that way, remember that we are here to take good care of them. God gave us all these things to take good care for and we are not the owner of this world, God just let us to use this bacause he loves us. Take good care of our environment and don't abuse it because at the end we will also regret the effects of the things that we have done."



-Kristoffer Paul P. Evangelista

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

You should always remember that humans create their own fears in life. Fears that were created after misjudging by other people. Things must stay the same because you already know the secret of success and that you should have not listened to what the people in present time will say. The same as true in preserving our environment, the fear of being able to save it is the great hindrance in setting goals of finding a solution in the depletion of the ozone layer. The fears that we have created because scientists set up the fact that it can't be solved anymore. In effect, we just ignore it because we believe that it has no solution. Listen, we are the ones who have just created these fears in our minds. We are the ones who choose to put ourselves in the situation. So start changing for the better. Believe.

Anonymous said...

It must be "misjudged" instead.

Anonymous said...

Don't learn to be strong but stronger. Create a world where you will feel loved and appreciated. Learn not to compare but to share. Create a soul full of dedication and passion. Love yourself because there are no other people who will love you first but yourself. Look around you, God has blessed you so much.

Anonymous said...

I really miss my old self in terms of my academic confidence and attitude towards the attainment of one's goal. I really don't know what to do right now but I have to make sure that I will go back to my old self.